Who am I?
You can call me C! I use initials because, really, it doesn’t matter who I am. I am a girl in her twenties and I want to be a representative for all of us, twenty-something year olds. We have to stick together, you know. This is the time for us to explore our options, our world and most of all, ourselves.
My hope is that you can all learn from my adventures, mistakes, and life lessons.
Okay, Hmmm a little more about myself (I don’t want to bore you all):
- I am 23 years old.
- Graduated with my BA in Psych in June 2011.
- I am currently in graduate school for my MS in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- I currently live in California. Los Angeles to be exact.
- I live with my parents after having been on my own for the last four years. (rolling eyes)
- For me, life is all about having fun, adventures, thinking, questioning and ALWAYS challenging myself. Also, one of my main focuses in life is helping others. I try to do what I can to make others lives a little better in any little way I can.
- My motto for life is Carpe Fucking Diem.
Much love and peace to you all!
Wish you all the best and I hope you enjoy my blog.
Follow me!!! <3