Yesterday’s wedding was beautiful. It was a small venue with all their closest friends and family. Absolute perfection. The ceremony was short and sweet and I blubbered like a baby.
It reminds me that there are still many people who believe in love. And it reminded me that I still believe in love as well.
Cheers to the happy new couple!
The ceremony was touching. The pastor kept it short and sweet, but nonetheless meaningful and tear jerking, to say the least.
The reception was classy, with delicious food and great music. The dancing was fun. There was delicate flowers, decorations, and souvenirs.
Overall, the wedding was BEAUTIFUL. I was so happy to be a part of that amazing moment when the couple took each other’s hands and made their commitment for forever.
How freaking cute is this!!! All the bridesmaid’s flowers were held in clutch purses:) we got so many compliments!!
Not a fan of my bridesmaid dress butt I’ll just have to rock it anyway… I like the accessories though. As well as the red flower that goes in my hair to match the shoes & my red nails!
Facts About the Wedding I am Attending Today
- I am a litto bit nervous about my role as a bridesmaid. First time ever!
- This is the second of my friends to get married. (HOLY SHIT!)
- I once went on a date with the man of honor but I wasn’t interested in continuing things.
- I kinda sort HATE my bridesmaid dress.
- The bride-to-be is so excited and radiating beauty!
- I am so damn happy for my friend and her husband to be. They are truly a match made in heaven or some other really great place that we can all agree on, like…Disneyland…I’m kidding. But yes, they are a great match!
- Oh and one last little tiny fact: I am the ONE single person out of the whole bridal party/groom party other than the groom’s 14 year old brother, I would usually not care, but who the hell am I going to dance with?? Wah!
Ah well, the wedding is in eight hours!!!
Just tried on my bridesmaid dress that I have to wear for my friend’s wedding June 2nd…
And I don’t really love it per say, and it needs some minor alterations. Fin.
I just got back from my first Bridal Shower for which I am a bridesmaid.
I met the other two bridesmaids for the first time. Both of them are blonde, size 0, and your all-American-gals. One of them, who was the maid of honor, was a bit “stand-off-ish”, your typical highlighted hair, acrylic nails, Tiffany-wearing type of girl. The other, however, was more down-to-earth and friendly. We really clicked and started chatting a little bit but as the party was winding down she told me she wasn’t feeling very well so I offered to drive her home. On the drive home, she started spilling her guts about everything. She told me that the real reason she was feeling sick was because she really dislikes one of the other girls that was at the bridal shower. According to her, this girl at the shower had made her life impossible in middle school and to this day, she just can’t let go of that. I am very used to people opening up and telling me all sorts of things but even I was surprised about how this girl just opened up and started telling me her deepest insecurities. It was kind of funny because I was NOT expecting us to have anything remotely close to the conversation we did have. The good thing was that she told me she felt better after having talked to me. I’m happy about that. This bridesmaid thing is totally new to me. So I am very excited for my upcoming bridesmaid adventures. :)
I also feel like rewatching the movie, Bridesmaids.