You are not your bra size, nor are you the width of your waist, nor are you the slenderness of your calves. You are not your hair color, your skin color, nor are you a shade of lipstick. Your shoe-size is of no consequence. You are not defined by the amount of attention you receive from males, females, or any combination thereof. You are not the number of sit-ups you can do, nor are you the number of calories in a day. You are not your mustache. You are not the hair on your legs. You are not a little red dress. You are no amalgam of these things.
You are the content of your character. You are the ambitions that drive you. You are the goals that you set. You are the things that you laugh at and the words that you say. You are the thoughts you think and the things you wonder. You are beautiful and desirable not for the clique you attend, but for the spark of life within you that compels you to make your life a full and meaningful one. You are beautiful not for the shape of the vessel, but for the volume of the soul it carries.
I have 23948924502398 things on my mind. I can’t really elaborate on them all, at the moment because my narcolepsy is about to kick in. I just got off a night shift. Here is my brain in a nutshell:
- Shopping today was SO much fun but I overspent. -_- My job does not pay me enough. I need to ask for a raise. This is now a goal of mine.
- I need to get more daily exercise. I’m getting lazy. Time for another 5K?
- Date on Saturday went AMAZINGLY. I couldn’t have been more wrong about this guy. I also don’t want to write a post about it because I will at that point jinx it all and I REALLY like this guy.
- I just got invited to my third graduate school interview. I REALLY WANT THIS ONE. It’s my top choice! Out of 225 applicants, they invited 70 and only 30 will be selected. Wish me luck.
- I need to go salsa dancing ASAP.