Not a fan of my bridesmaid dress butt I’ll just have to rock it anyway… I like the accessories though. As well as the red flower that goes in my hair to match the shoes & my red nails!
Facts About the Wedding I am Attending Today
- I am a litto bit nervous about my role as a bridesmaid. First time ever!
- This is the second of my friends to get married. (HOLY SHIT!)
- I once went on a date with the man of honor but I wasn’t interested in continuing things.
- I kinda sort HATE my bridesmaid dress.
- The bride-to-be is so excited and radiating beauty!
- I am so damn happy for my friend and her husband to be. They are truly a match made in heaven or some other really great place that we can all agree on, like…Disneyland…I’m kidding. But yes, they are a great match!
- Oh and one last little tiny fact: I am the ONE single person out of the whole bridal party/groom party other than the groom’s 14 year old brother, I would usually not care, but who the hell am I going to dance with?? Wah!
Ah well, the wedding is in eight hours!!!
Last night’s bachelorette party was really fun. Even though it wasn’t the stereotypical kind of party in Las Vegas with booze and strippers, it was great in it’s own way. We watched a show at Medieval Times and surprisingly had a delicious meal with tons of laughter, story sharing, and more laughter.
Afterward we had our lady sleepover at the hotel where the reception is going to be at today. What I most enjoyed about the whole night was the right-before-falling-asleep-conversations we had. We all talked with the bride-to-be about her husband-to-be & her dreams, goals, visions & let’s not forget the wedding night!!!!!!! HEEEEEYOOOOO!!!
Wedding is fast approaching
I’m off to pick up my bridesmaid dress & head over to the wedding rehearsal. The wedding is on SATURDAY!!! AHHH! & “bachlorette party” on Friday night!
This hadn’t dawned on me before but the man of honor & I went on a date one time, but I wasn’t interested. Hope it’s not awkward.
Busy Bee Here
I just got to work and I have tons to do in the next two days. I have to leave everything sorted and completed before Wednesday.
Because Wednesday is my Grad School Orientation!! Ah! <Insert excited face>
The day after I leave for Argentina for two whole weeks.
In the middle of all this, I must go in for my bridesmaid dress fitting (The wedding is a week after I get back) & pack my bags & leave bills/life in order.
Much to do, but with a big smile on my face. Good things are coming.